Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Simple Introduction

Long have i yearned to start a blog, and i must say, kudos to blogspot.com for making it so simple. Gosh, no wonder the government are asking people to be accountable for what they write, its media made simple via blogs, revolution!

I am no Journalist, writer, politician, or of any relation to any. Anyhow, my blog would consist of basically anything "Within my vision of just another blink". Just a simple Malaysian trying to make sense out of the whole rat race scam, and if allowed earn a living via my sometimes 9-6 job pleasing everyone, and praying not 1 day that i get stabbed or murdered.

Nice day, and safe writing ahead.

1 comment:

Jae said...

Bravo! Congratulations on starting a blog of your own :) I won't be surprise to see more good entries from you coming in anytime soon.